River Manor nestles quietly under Stellenbosch's ancient oaks beside a river, just 3 minutes walk from the town's historic centre. It is an ideal base for exploring the Western Cape and its renowned Winelands.
Room & Suite Types
Luxury and comfort are important features of your stay in the wine lands. Spacious rooms decorated in a colonial style with a touch of African warmth combine to afford guests a homely feel with all the conveniences of a 5 star establishment.
Food & Wine
River Manor offers a full English & Health Breakfast & there is a wide variety of restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops & bars close by. There are many cafés & restaurants in the area: the ‘Blue Orange’ & ‘Java Café’ are a stroll away for coffee & light lunches, & there’s a wide range of local restaurants to tempt you later
- Secretarial services, including wireless ADSL, fax & telephone lines
- Full English & Health breakfast in our dining rooms or on the terrace
- Picnics & light lunches on request
- A fully-stocked bar
- Two comfortable lounges with fireplaces
- A secluded balcony & two verandahs
- Our resident Gingko Spa offering a full range of therapies & treatments (see Health & Wellness)
- Two patios & two swimming pools with mountain views.
The Intimate Spa at River Manor overlooks one of our two swimming pools in a tranquil garden setting where a range of relaxing therapies are on offer. Operated by professional spa managers, Gingko, a comprehensive choice of stress-relieving health, body and beauty treatments is available.
From ZAR 900.00 per person sharing per night
Children of all ages are welcome