Boulders Lodge has a contemporary air of tranquillity that honours Africa in an authentic way. Inspiring the name Boulders was an enormous boulder that sat right in the middle of the place where the wine cellar was to be built. A simple decision was made to build the cellar around the boulder! Guests can enjoy wrap-around views from most parts of the natural stone lodge, and the lookout deck offers the perfect spot from which to observe wildlife drawn to the Sand River.
The quiet pond alongside the thatched lounge area allows the light and the landscape inside to the wide open spaces, where straw baskets, neutral shades and textured fabrics complement wooden furniture. Singita Boulders Lodge offers twelve suites, all with their own en suite bathroom and shower, outside shower, private heated swimming pool, double-sided fireplace, mini bar and fridge, room mini safe, air-conditioning, overhead fans, private lounge, direct dial telephones and game-viewing deck.
- 12 luxurious suites (24 beds). Two of the suites are double family suites.
- Luxury air-conditioned suites consist of sumptuous bathrooms, indoor and outdoor showers, an expansive living area with double-sided fireplace, mini-bar and fridge, private wooden leisure decks with a private heated plunge pool. All the suites have direct dial telephones, and the library has two computers and direct internet links.
- The main lodge has lounge and timber deck dining areas overlooking the Sand River, a bar area and traditional open boma, gymnasium, health spa, library and wine cellar.
- Tariffs include all-suite accommodation, all drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes), three meals per day and open Land Rover safaris accompanied by experienced guides and trackers.
- Children over 10 years old, sharing with 2 full paying adults, in a family suite, are accommodated at 50% of the rate. Children under 10 years old can be accommodated if the 2 family suites or the lodge are booked on an exclusive use basis.
Singita Boulders Lodge rates include:
- Twice daily game drives with professional guides and trackers
- Guided safari walks on request
- Mountain biking and archery.
- Luxurious all-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, teas, coffees. All drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes)
- Laundry & valet services Other available services at Boulders Lodge include:
- Community tours into neighbouring villages.
- Shopping – the Singita Shop stocks a range of African artifacts and curios.
- Premier Wine Boutique.
- A spa complete with a fully-equipped gym.
- A swimming pool at the main lodge.
- Internet and fax facilities, and a well-stocked library.
From R 10,900.00 per person sharing per night, incl. of all meals, drinks and game activities
Children over 12 welcome