This delightful Camp Okuti lies alongside the Maunachira River, which flows through the Xakanaxa Lagoon within the world renowned Moremi Game Reserve. Offering a welcome touch of comfort, Camp Okuti has recently been rebuilt amidst the wilderness of one of Botswana’s prime game viewing regions. Camp Okuti caters for a maximum of 18 guests, accommodation units each available with ensuite bathroom, hot and cold running water and flush toilets. Five units are twin share and two are family units consisting of two rooms sharing a bathroom, ideal for families as Camp Okuti is a child friendly lodge.
- Experience game drives in the Moremi Game Reserve in specially designed safari vehicles, allowing unhindered views for game viewing and photography. Moremi is a park rich in wildlife and game viewing is consistent year round so it is ideal for the first time visitor to Botswana. In addition to game drives you can explore the delta waterways by motorboat – from open lagoons to winding channels it is a birder’s paradise, especially for herons and storks in the breeding season.
- Camp Okuti offers one of the best value safari experiences in the Moremi/Okavango region of Botswana with excellent year round game viewing as Moremi Game Reserve has widely varied habitats supporting a huge variety of wildlife and is a protected area.
- Okuti is ideal for families and has two family units available. Okuti accepts children from the age of 7 years and up all year round (in low season you can apply for younger children to be accepted) as the nature of the activities are safe for children (game drives and boating)
- Okuti can accommodate clients wishing to self drive (in 4WD) into Moremi Game Reserve, offering an adventure and an alternative to flying.
- Okuti offers seasonal boat excursions to Gadikwe Heronry.
If you would like more information about Camp Okuti, or you would like to book your holiday with us, contact Cape Diversity here.