Situated at the heart of the city’s working harbour within the fashionable Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Cape Town itself is located at the foot of Table Mountain at the northern end of Africa’s Cape Peninsula, where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet.
Room & Suite Types
Clean lines, contemporary art and dark African woods accentuate the 131 spacious, air-conditioned rooms and suites. Oversized baths are complete with rain shower, private water closet and dual marble vanity. Guests enjoy 24-hour butler service.
Food & WIne
Plate Restaurant Cuisine served tapas-style will showcase the best in local seafood, game, poultry, vegetables and fruit with flavours inspired by the ancient spice routes and many cultures that have influenced South Africa – especially the Malay, French and Dutch. Nobu Restaurant – World-class master chef Nobuyuki ‘Nobu’ Matsuhisa will expand his eponymous empire with the debut of his first restaurant in Africa.
- Spa Island, Encompassing 11 treatment rooms for both single and couple therapies
- Fitness Centre, an experienced team of qualified personal trainers will cater to all fitness levels
- Pool, a 350m2/1,148ft2 free-form, infinity-edge pool
- Boutique, offering an eclectic collection of fashion, accessories and jewellery
- Kids and teens facilities, a complimentary, fully supervised programme for children aged four to 11 years.
From ZAR 2,600.00 per person sharing per night
Children over 4 years are welcome