Without a doubt the best Hotel in Cape Town…
Room and suite types
Each room remembers the dedicated local artisans and small businesses that helped evolve the look and feel of Cape Grace with exclusive hand painted fabrics and custom made metal, glass and leather items, whilst remembering the past with original antiques and artifacts from yesteryear.
Food & Wine
Signal Restaurant, Bascule whisky, wine & cocktail bar is the perfect setting to take in the sights and sounds of the busy Waterfront surrounds. There are over 400 whiskies from around the world and an impressive selection of the finest Cape wines on offer, by day or by night.
- Multi-lingual reception staff
- 24-hour room service
- State-of-the-art security and safe systems
- Boardroom (seats 14 people)
- 15-metre outdoor heated swimming pool and terrace
- Complimentary transfers to a local gym
- Daily local and international newspapers
- Day-use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
- DVD selection available on request
- Variety of satellite channels available on LCD televisions
The Spa at Cape Grace
The Spa at Cape Grace invites guests to indulge in a number of pampering treatments designed to relax and rejuvenate. Superb facilities set in stylish surrounds are complimented by highly skilled staff and a menu of innovative treatments inspired by the African continent to ensure clients leave with their wellbeing restored.
From ZAR 2,500.00 per person sharing per night
Children are welcome