Indigo Bay Island Resort is an exquisite island resort, situated on the pristine Bazaruto Island, the largest island in the Bazaruto Archipelago. Indigo Bay Island Resort offers exclusive island accommodation providing the quintessential Indian Ocean island holiday, as well as a gateway to the unspoilt beauty of the Bazaruto Archipelago with its exquisite natural beauty and ecological diversity.
Indigo Bay Island Resort Accommodation
Indigo Bay Island Resort on Bazaruto Island offers exclusive island accommodation of the best possible standards, yet is understated and elegant with an emphasis on making the most of the superb location on the golden shores of Bazaruto Island. All chalets and main living areas at Indigo Bay Island Resort Hotel are constructed of natural materials like reed, thatch and wood to blend harmoniously with the surroundings.
Indigo Bay Island Resort comprises a total of 50 rooms including two suites, all excellently situated on and around the beach. Each of the thatch and reed chalets are sheltered and secluded with direct access to the beach and the warm and tropical Indian Ocean. All rooms are air – conditioned, fully mosquito screened, with en suite shower and / or baths.
- Patio bar, swimming pool, wet pool bar
- Conference facilities to accommodate up to 50 delegates
- Dive centre, “scuba training pool” and games room
- Airvan to operate island transfers (7 people)
- Specialist deep-sea fishing and scuba diving boats
- Motorised water sport and ski boats
- PADI / NAUI Dive Instructors
- Land Rovers for scenic island drives
- Binoculars and underwater videos
- All necessities for beach games like touch rugby, football, volleyball, frisbees, mini-cricket, swing ball etc.
From US $ 465.00 per person sharing per night, incl. of accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner, bottled water in room, tea/coffee, non-motorised watersport activities/equipment & Park Fee.
Children are welcome