Situated in the heart of the Cape Whale Coast, Quarters Hermanus is located on the historic Hermanus Harbor. The suites are tastefully decorated in a modern style. The rooms feature splendid views of either the mountain cliffs or the magnificent ocean below. The hotel offers many leisure facilities and modern room amenities. The hands on management team ensure efficient service delivery to all our guests needs.
Quarters Hermanus features a total of 18 rooms, with 9 very modern & comfortable standard rooms and a further 9 sumptuous suites. All suites feature a seperate lounge and kitchenette.
- Satellite television with remote control
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Air-conditioning (individually controlled)
- Hotel stationery
- Luggage rack
- En suite bathrooms, separate bath and shower
- Bathroom consumables
- Direct dial telephones
- Private patios – not all rooms
- Open plan lounge
Harbour Square Kitchen offers bistro style dining. In room dining is available on request.
- 24 hour Security
- Private dining functions at the restaurant/function room
- In room dining
- Major credit cards accepted
- On-site free car parking with 24 hour security
- Fax and Photocopying Services
- Babysitting services – available on request
- Basic toiletries and medical supplies are available on request
- Porter service and luggage storage facilities
- Laundry service
- Internet and e-mail facilities
- Pool area
To do in Hermanus Most famous for its whale watching – Hermanus is considered by some to offer the best land-based whale watching in South Africa and the world. The town also offers unparalleled scenic beauty, up-market shops, modern infrastructure and endless adventure options. Local attractions Beaches and Tidal Pools Bird watching (Stanford) Diving and boating Fernkloof Nature Reserve Golfing (Fernkloof, Hermanus Golf Club) Hiking Old Harbour Museum Shark Cage diving Tourist shops Whale watching Wine Route Cycling and Mountain biking Weather Summer – mild evenings, hot and dry during the day Winter – cold, rainy nights, cold to mild days What to bring Summer – warm clothes for fresh mornings and evenings, cool summer clothing, sandals, swimwear, sun hat, sunglasses and high SPF suncreen and insect repellent. Winter – very warm clothing for cold evenings and mornings, umbrellas, scarves, gloves.
From R 780.00 per person sharing per night
Children are welcome