Okaukuejo is located 17 km from the southern entrance of Etosha Park, and famous for its flood-lit waterhole, where visitors can observe at close quarters a spectacle of wildlife congregating and interacting. Okaukuejo provides accommodation to suit every need, in premier bush chalets overlooking the waterhole; bush chalets and double rooms; or family chalets. Other facilities include a restaurant, bar, shop, swimming pool, kiosk and camping facilities.
- 5 x premier waterhole chalet
- 30 x waterhole chalet double rooms
- 2 x family chalets (2 rooms, 4 beds) with braai
- 25 x bush chalets (2 beds) with braai
- 40 x double rooms Okaukuejo Attractions and Activities
- Flood-lit waterhole
- Guided night drives
- Guided morning and afternoon game drives
From NAM $ 650.00 per person sharing per night incl. of breakfast
Children are welcome
To book your stay at the exclusive Okaukuejo you can contact Cape Diversity by clicking here.