Pemba, Cabo Delgado Province, Moçambique On Wimbe Beach, 4 kms from Airport, 8 kms from City Centre & Harbour
- Pemba Beach Hotel 60 Classic Rooms (19 Doubles; 38 Twins including 14 inter-leading rooms suitable for families and 1 paraplegic room; 2 Executive Suites and 1 Presidential Suite) All Rooms are sea-facing with individual balconies, are fully air conditioned with en suite bath/shower, mini-bar, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, coffee- / tea-making facilities, electronic safe, international plug sockets and hair dryer.
- 32 Courtyard Rooms (18 Doubles; 14 Twins incl. 6 inter-leading rooms suitable for families) All Pemba Beach Hotel Rooms have either sea-facing or partial sea-facing view with individual balconies, are fully air conditioned with en suite bathroom (separate bath and shower), mini-bar, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, coffee- / tea-making facilities, electronic safe, international plug sockets and hair dryer.
- 2 Royal Suites (1 Inter-leading with a Twin room and a King room) The Royal Suites are on the 1st floor and are corner units with front sea-views. The Pemba Beach Hotel Royal suites have individual balconies, are fully air conditioned with en suite bathroom (separate bath and shower), separate guest toilet, mini-bar, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, coffee- / tea-making facilities, electronic safe, international plug sockets, hair dryer, bar, lounge and dining area.
- 8 Self-catering Villas (duplex, two-bedroomed) All villas are sea-facing, fully air-conditioned with en-suite bath/shower and additional guest bathroom with shower only, fully equipped kitchen including fridge, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer, satellite tv, telephone access, electronic safe, international plug sockets and hair dryer. The villas are serviced and accommodate a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children U/12 years.
Pemba Beach Hotel Facilities
- Landscaped gardens with extensive lawns and palm trees
- The Quirimbas Restaurant with an air-conditioned interior and alfresco terrace offers an a la carte menu and buffets specialising in fresh seafood
- The Niassa Bar
- Business Centre providing all modern communications including internet access (charged at US$ 6.00 for 30 mins)
- The Cabo Delgado Conference Room, air-conditioned with std equipment including DTP fitted screen, PA system, recording and play-back for up to 200 delegates
- The Mueda Boardroom with multi-media facilities for smaller business gatherings or private dining
- A Salt-water Rim-flow swimming pool overlooking Wimbe Beach
- A selection of shops and boutiques
- Souk (authentic local market) offering arts & crafts and silverware typical of the area
- Casino nearby
- Marina and additional food & beverage outlet (Clube Naval)
- Motorised watersport equipment including skiing and wake-boarding
- A Fitness Centre offering the latest state-of-the-art gym equipment
- A beautiful new Sanctuary Spa
- Wireless internet at the hotel and at Clube Naval Page 2 of 2 Updated for 2009
- Complimentary Pemba Airport transfers
- Laundry & valet service
- Touring desk
- Non-motorised watersports including kayaking
- Motorised watersports
- Sunset cruises
- Beach volleyball
- Snorkelling and snorkelling equipment
- Scuba diving
- Whale watching (seasonal – from August to October)
- City tours
- Deep sea fishing
- PEMBA TRANSFER Upon arrival at Pemba International Airport, you will be met by a representative from Pemba Beach Hotel and Spa and transferred by road to the Hotel. Duration: approximately 5 minutes.
From US $ 155.00 per person sharing per night, incl of accommodation, breakfast, return hotel transfer from Pemba Airport and non-motorised watersports.
Book your stay at Pemba Beach Hotel through Cape Diversity by clicking here.